Friday, July 11, 2008

Where have I been?

Sorry for the long delay in updating this blog. I'm sure you have all been on pins and needles wondering what Steve has been up to. Allow me to recap.

  • Went to Oklahoma to visit Peggy and had the best vacation EVER!

  • Our sewer lateral exploded and left our bathroom and laundry room without floors

  • We are doing a major remodel of the bathroom and laundry room (see previous item)

  • After a year and a half, I finally got my FAA medical

  • I'm taking Graphics and Flash Director classes

  • Kevin came to visit from Toronto - Hooray!

  • Kevin and I went to Palm Springs and acted like we were 21 for a few days, then spent the next week recovering, because we're not 21 anymore

  • Went to the True Colors Tour with Mark, Charles and Kevin. Cyndi Lauper ROCKED and Mark scored us 2nd row ticket upgrades, so Mark ROCKS too

  • Jean and Kevin are moving back to Alameda - Double Hooray!

  • I had my first (and last) Sigmoid Oscopy

No comments: