Monday, July 28, 2008

Headline Alameda: Gary Coleman is in the house

So yesterday I was sitting at my desk in the sunroom, with the windows open, when I hear someone speaking loudly on a cell phone. They were standing in the drive way of the apartments next door and being the Gladys Kravitz sort of neighbor that I am, I crept to the fence and peered through the lattice. It's Gary Fucking Coleman standing 8 feet away (by the red pole in the picture) gabbing on his phone! WTF?


I immediately ran inside and called Ken in Singapore. Something he said, I think it was; "did you take a picture?", reminded me that we own a camera. By the time I got back to the fence Gary had walked down the street to where two gentlemen were trying to start an old Lincoln Towncar. The car is still parked on the side of the road.

How trippy is that?

No comments: